Fury of the Night Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury of the Night Fury

A How To Train Your Dragon RP roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alextraza (Dragon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodny Al'Dar

Rodny Al'Dar

Alextraza (Dragon) Empty
PostSubject: Alextraza (Dragon)   Alextraza (Dragon) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Name: Alextraza
Name meaning: None
Breed: Ragnar
Appearance: She pretty much looks like the Green Death dragon from HTTYD. Only difference is that her size is that of Toothless.
Personality: Alextraza constantly changes her mood. some times she might try and kill you for no apparent reason, while other times she might be so good you could put your head in her mouth and she wouldn't do a thing.
History: Alextraza was bred for battle all her life. The dragon trainer Damrot Al'Dar and the dragon rider Rodny Al'Dar where her closest thing to relatives. She was bred for battle all her life, but that didn't stop her from creating a personality. While most other Ragnars act like mindless beasts, she astonished most dragon trainers and riders with the fact the some times acts just like a human.
Mate None
Hatchilings/Children None
Other/extra? She has the strange habit of tasting everything and everyone new. The only person that can ride her is Rodny Al'Dar. She usually throws off any one else except Damrot Al'Dar who has trainer her.
Back to top Go down
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

Alextraza (Dragon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alextraza (Dragon)   Alextraza (Dragon) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:30 am

Moving to accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://fotnf.darkbb.com

Alextraza (Dragon)
Page 1 of 1