Fury of the Night Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury of the Night Fury

A How To Train Your Dragon RP roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lenon [Dragon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BillyShears

BillyShears

Lenon [Dragon] Empty
PostSubject: Lenon [Dragon]   Lenon [Dragon] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Name: Lenon
Name meaning: (No meaning, just John Lennon was one of the Beatles and I couldnt live with myself if I didnt make at least one reference)
Breed:
Timperjack
Appearance: Much like most of his race Lenon is spindly, but very large. On wingspan alone Timperjack's are one of the larger rideable dragons. His scales are light grey and his claws are black. Lenon's eyes are ruby with black pupils.
Personality: Much like the rest of his race Lenon is a loner (due to the hazards of traveling in close proximity with other dragons with razor sharp wings) and as such is oblvious to any conflict. While Lenon isn't on the human's side he finds them more fascinating than his own kind and is prone to stalking humans from afar, despite it putting him in danger often. His relationship with his own kind is one of caution and with other dragon races he is dismissive and indifferent.
History: Once Lenon's wings sharpened he was left to fend for himself, as is customary with Timperjacks, ever since then he has wandered by the human settlement on Melfort watching the human's lives with fascination.
Mate N/A
Hatchilings/Children N/A
Back to top Go down
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

Lenon [Dragon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenon [Dragon]   Lenon [Dragon] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:30 am

Moving to accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://fotnf.darkbb.com

Lenon [Dragon]
Page 1 of 1