Fury of the Night Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury of the Night Fury

A How To Train Your Dragon RP roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rodny Al'Dar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodny Al'Dar

Rodny Al'Dar

Rodny Al'Dar Empty
PostSubject: Rodny Al'Dar   Rodny Al'Dar I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Name: Rodny Al'Dar
Name meaning: Rodny Son Of Dargot
Birthdate: 3rd part of Winter
Appearance: http://th05.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/2006/240/b/4/Teutonic_knight_by_Rufus_Jr.jpg He also carries a bow and a arrow ending with a grappling hook. And lots and lots of rope.
Personality: While Rodny is a hardened war veteran, he is gentle and tries to be funny from time to time. But most of the time he fails at both.
History: Rodny comes from mainlands and so is largely unfamiliar with the Viking traditions. But he is very popular with dragons. Why you may ask? Because he used to be a dragon rider before he was exiled from his own lands.
Husband/Wife It is believed that he has a wife but she is still in his lands
Children None known.
Other/extra? He is very likable with most of his dragons at home. Here? Not so much. The dragon he usually rides was a rather big green western dragon called Alextraza.
Back to top Go down
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

Rodny Al'Dar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rodny Al'Dar   Rodny Al'Dar I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Hmm, does your character live with the vikings or not, and does he still have his dragon with him?
Back to top Go down
https://fotnf.darkbb.com
Rodny Al'Dar

Rodny Al'Dar

Rodny Al'Dar Empty
PostSubject: No, and Yes.   Rodny Al'Dar I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Well as i said in the title. He is actually just arrived by shipwreck. And no im thinking of making the dragon come later on. She will be a Ragnar :3... And be a she also XD.
So it will really depend on if the other characters he meets in the forest respond to him. Oh... And mind if i but in the thing your already started in the forest :3
Back to top Go down
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

Rodny Al'Dar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rodny Al'Dar   Rodny Al'Dar I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Oh, okay ^^ Thanks for clearing that up *moves to accepted*

Not at all, Thorgrim still has 'open' in the title so I don't think he'll mind :3
Back to top Go down
https://fotnf.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Rodny Al'Dar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rodny Al'Dar   Rodny Al'Dar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rodny Al'Dar
Page 1 of 1