Fury of the Night Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury of the Night Fury

A How To Train Your Dragon RP roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Original Breed: Ragnars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodny Al'Dar

Rodny Al'Dar

Original Breed: Ragnars Empty
PostSubject: Original Breed: Ragnars   Original Breed: Ragnars I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:07 am

Name of the breed: Ragnars
What it looks like, as either a picture or description: Ragnar's look like most western tipe dragons. But they also differ from them with the fact that they are born and raised for war. They are the dragons with the most stamina, and can be used to carry large loads over huge distances. They are also quite strong and can pack quite a punch to both dragons and humans.(If you still can't figure out how they look imagine a smaller version: Probably the size of Toothless: green death)
How it acts; personality, attitude: Ragnar's are a strange breed. They will not let any one on there backs to ride them until a single usually random person comes. And when that person comes they will turn from bloody beasts to domesticated animals. But they might still bite off your hand just for fun. If the rider dies they will run away and either just cut off all traces of it self, or just go into a frenzied killing until killed.
Hah! Factor: They easiest way to kill them is to climb on there backs and pierce the neck, because they have absolutely no armor there. They also don't have any fire attacks.
Ah! Factor: The HaH! Factor is nullified by the fact that there is usually a fully trained and armored veteran warrior riding them. They are usually the brains of the brawn.

Yes, Yes any one can use it xD. But i would rather have you not. But still. You can use it.

Last edited by Rodny Al'Dar on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

PostSubject: Re: Original Breed: Ragnars   Original Breed: Ragnars I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Is this breed free use (for others to use too as their dragon/character, if they want) or for personal use only? :3
Back to top Go down
https://fotnf.darkbb.com
Rodny Al'Dar

Rodny Al'Dar

PostSubject: Use it all you want.   Original Breed: Ragnars I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Use it all you want ^.^ .
Back to top Go down
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

PostSubject: Re: Original Breed: Ragnars   Original Breed: Ragnars I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Okay, I'll ad it to the list now ^^
Back to top Go down
https://fotnf.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Breed: Ragnars   Original Breed: Ragnars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original Breed: Ragnars
Page 1 of 1