Fury of the Night Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury of the Night Fury

A How To Train Your Dragon RP roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on the movie?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

Thoughts on the movie? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the movie?   Thoughts on the movie? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:10 pm

What were your thoughts on HTTYD? Was there anything in it that you didn't like/liked in particular?

I know theres a lot of debate on the Green death and how she affected the dragons.

I especially liked the bonding scenes, and the music soundtrack... but of course the whole movie was great (:
Back to top Go down
https://fotnf.darkbb.com
Dragonheart001

Dragonheart001

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the movie?   Thoughts on the movie? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:09 am

I liked any scene with Toothless in it XD I liked the soundtrack, too, and the bonding scenes were adorable! One of my favorite scenes was when Hiccup was fizing Toothless' tail. His expression was priceless!

I didn't mind the Green Death. In fact, it was a good idea. The end was a major twist, with Hiccup losing his leg and all, but it made sense. No one could survive a fall like that without some type of injury, and it also made Hiccup and Toothless' connection stronger, seeing as they each had some disability.

Overall, excellent, excellent movie. Right up there with Avatar!
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the movie?   Thoughts on the movie? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:21 am

I saw the movie first and then just finished the first book, and along with alot of the other things I liked better in the movie, I liked the idea of the Green Death from the movie and how the dragons all seemed to care for one another while stuck in this horrible situation vs. the selfish little things in the book.

Yes, I can see why dragons would be like they are in the book, but that said, I like the movie's take better.

Wow, this does like never happen. Most times you're lucky to be ok with how a movie does when taken from a book, but hardly ever like it more as it seems more than just me do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the movie?   Thoughts on the movie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the movie?
Page 1 of 1