Fury of the Night Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury of the Night Fury

A How To Train Your Dragon RP roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gracious Thou I Step - {Background}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiara

Kiara

Gracious Thou I Step - {Background} Empty
PostSubject: Gracious Thou I Step - {Background} OPEN   Gracious Thou I Step - {Background} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:51 am

PLOT
Mariden frowned, propping the limp flowers til they balanced neatly, and turned to face her daughter. "Kiara, Dragon Riding is no thing for a young woman like yourself. I shall trust you know the same!" Mariden leaned to the side of the table, perching her arm on her hip and staring sternly at Kiara; a scrawny little thing, she thought.
"The answer is NO."

Kiara looked down, and glared at her feet. "I'm going for a walk!" She whispered angrily, feeling a bubbling fury beat the insides of her stomach. Mariden sighed. "well, stay safe, Kiara, and stay away from those retched Dragons!"

Kiara ran outside. He hair had hung sadly from her head as her mother has scowled her, but now it leaped and flew behind her as she sprinted.
Not going to the dragons? Kiara thought, Over my dead body!

Name: Kiara Melforn
Name meaning: In a secret conspiracy, Kiara was thought of a Beautifully built, and Melforn was thought of as Bride.
Birthdate: 10th of the 1st part of Autumn
Rank: Writer/cared for the Hatchling dragons with her father before her died.
Appearance: {picture coming soon} average size, but quite thin(with some little curvy hips! XD) Deep green eyes with mouse hair. Shoulder height, has a side fringe. Beautifully natural dark lips, button nose and petite little fingers, hates being told to act like a young lady by her mother.
Personality: Spirited and mischievous, has a younger cousin called Astem who is as close to her as a brother could be. Enjoyed long, silky dresses and the thought of riding freefall on a dragon, and lifting her arms and singing to the clouds.
History: Father died fighting the great Dragon that was defeated by Hiccup and Toothless. (if allowed to say this! ^^) He had always loved dragons, and had secretly cared for orphaned babies if their parents had been killed by Vikings.
Husband/Wife N/A but has a like for a boy called Dasle
Children N/A
Other/extra? She ends up finding a dragon called Sirian. Sirian is a good friend and teaches Kiara the bond between animal and human.

A young girl sprinted through the village, the coarse air biting at her slender legs. She seemed a blur to the others, as they pondered the reason for her fierce speed. Her mouse hair seemed to shine blonde, brown and auburn as the sunlight speckled down upon her golden face, and lit up her Tourmaline eyes. Her lips revealed gleaming, white teeth as she laughed joyously, leaping over a fallen Pine Tree. Her cheeks lifted in a small smile, and she felt life away from Mariden wonderfully fantastic. A surge of powerful triumph screamed through her and she grabbed her hair and flung it above her head.

She felt as free and fast as the wild ponies the Village kept for hunts. No, wait, even more free than the glazing Eagles. Nothing could take away this pride oneself may acquire with a sense of dignity and self-being.

Kiara halted herself, sighing deeply with a feeling of self-worth and still feeling as oneself were starting to float. Nothing had prepared her little body for such an amazing rush or adrenaline. As she leant on a cave-like boulder, and slowly slumped to the ground, her mousey hair finally caught up and glided to the sides of her cheeks.

A noise startled Kiara, she she jumped frightfully. It had come from behind the boulder, she thought, and she got to her feet hurriedly.

{If I did something wrong, just tell me! I'm very new to this RP!}

This is an open RP. My character is Kiara, and later this week I will bring Sirian unless I can earlier. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

PostSubject: Re: Gracious Thou I Step - {Background}   Gracious Thou I Step - {Background} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Hmm, first you should post the profile you put in this post in Chracters (Click Here)

Now, one thing, let me get this straight, so, is this meant to be set on the island of Burk, or is it supposed to be on Melford?
Because in Melford, they haven't tamed.befriended dragons yet. So, if you want, I can move this to The island of Burk Rp's and then you could just continue it how it is, with the dragons being friends with the vikings ect.

So, Do you want me to move it to The Island of Burk Rp, so you can continue it how it is?

Also, did you read this first? Very Happy Click Here!
Back to top Go down
https://fotnf.darkbb.com
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Gracious Thou I Step - {Background}   Gracious Thou I Step - {Background} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:22 pm

I know this, but Kiara's father was originally from Burk, but had actually married in Melfort, and returned to Burk to fight the dragons. Mariden and Kiara stayed in Melfort, and Kiara was 12 1/2 I think.
Back to top Go down
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

PostSubject: Re: Gracious Thou I Step - {Background}   Gracious Thou I Step - {Background} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Ah, okay! Thankyou for clearing that up!
Back to top Go down
https://fotnf.darkbb.com
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Gracious Thou I Step - {Background}   Gracious Thou I Step - {Background} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Sorry for making it unclear in the first place. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gracious Thou I Step - {Background}   Gracious Thou I Step - {Background} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gracious Thou I Step - {Background}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fury of the Night Fury :: The Island of Melfort :: The forest-
Jump to: