Fury of the Night Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury of the Night Fury

A How To Train Your Dragon RP roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>>*Dragonheart001*<<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonheart001

Dragonheart001

>>*Dragonheart001*<< Empty
PostSubject: >>*Dragonheart001*<<   >>*Dragonheart001*<< I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:53 am

Hi there! I was on DA in the Toothless FanClub, and I happened to see this link. I LOVE roleplaying, and I am an EPIC fan of HTTYD, so I decided to try it out. It looks really awesome, and I'm looking forward to roleplaying here. Please excuse me if there are times I don't get to go on; I can be busy sometimes o_o

And you know what's rather funny? My name, Olivia, comes from the Norse name Olga. So in a way, my name is almost a Viking name! Sorta... XD

Well, nice to meet you all!
~Dragonheart001
Back to top Go down
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

PostSubject: Re: >>*Dragonheart001*<<   >>*Dragonheart001*<< I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:47 pm

It seems putting those links around DA fan-clubs was a good idea, then Very Happy

II understand if you're busy sometimes - everyone has a real life too xD

Welcome :3
Back to top Go down
https://fotnf.darkbb.com
Dragonheart001

Dragonheart001

PostSubject: Re: >>*Dragonheart001*<<   >>*Dragonheart001*<< I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Thank you! Yes, it was a good idea to put up that link apparently, because I've seen other people who are from DA here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
»Thorgrim

PostSubject: Re: >>*Dragonheart001*<<   >>*Dragonheart001*<< I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Welcome aboard, Dragonheart! (Dragonheart, I loved that movie Razz) I look forward to RPing with you, and I hope you enjoy the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >>*Dragonheart001*<<   >>*Dragonheart001*<< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>>*Dragonheart001*<<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fury of the Night Fury :: Welcome, Rules & Characters :: Coming & Going-
Jump to: