Fury of the Night Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury of the Night Fury

A How To Train Your Dragon RP roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The One and Only Billy Shears!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BillyShears

BillyShears

The One and Only Billy Shears! Empty
PostSubject: The One and Only Billy Shears!   The One and Only Billy Shears! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:18 am

Hello! My title is Billy Shears, named after the lead singer of the fictional band known as Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band which happened to be the title of a Beatles album. As you may or may not have guessed by my encyclopedic knowledge of The Beatles, I am a great admirer of theirs and pretty much live and breathe it (in fact I am listening to it even as I type). Recently I was dragged away from my records and CDs to witness a movie title How to Train Your Dragon, I found it thoroughly entertaining and upon leaving the theatre began thinking to myself "How can I further enjoy this piece of entertainment". And after using my skills with Google stumbled upon this RP site which is exactly what I am looking for! Hooray for me!

Greetings and salutations and various other multisylabic gestures of greetings! Please kindly direct me to the place in which I am supposed to create my character.
Back to top Go down
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

PostSubject: Re: The One and Only Billy Shears!   The One and Only Billy Shears! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:44 am

Welcome to FotNF, BillyShears! (:

I have absolutely no Idea how you managed to find us on google.. i know that I got the site on google now, but, I can;t find it on there for the life of me without searching the URL up xD

You may find the getting started thread, which should point you to everywhere you need to go, here
Back to top Go down
https://fotnf.darkbb.com
BillyShears

BillyShears

PostSubject: Re: The One and Only Billy Shears!   The One and Only Billy Shears! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:50 am

I must admit I am quite talented in the usage of Google, quick tip, looking for things directly is no use.

Aye, I am brought to a character creation area however there seems to be no section for new characters, only accepted characters, npcs and original dragon races.
Back to top Go down
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

PostSubject: Re: The One and Only Billy Shears!   The One and Only Billy Shears! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:56 am

Ah, I need to write that down somewhere, it confuses some people... just post your new character in the 'characters' section
Back to top Go down
BillyShears

BillyShears

PostSubject: Re: The One and Only Billy Shears!   The One and Only Billy Shears! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:02 am

Ah! Very good! I shall hop to it! Alas I have hit a snag, as my mind has gone walkabout and forgotten the name of the dragon race I intended my character to ride. The one that cuts down trees with it's wings, perhaps you would know?
Back to top Go down
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

PostSubject: Re: The One and Only Billy Shears!   The One and Only Billy Shears! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:10 am

Umm, would you by any chance be talking about the timberjack? ^^
Back to top Go down
BillyShears

BillyShears

PostSubject: Re: The One and Only Billy Shears!   The One and Only Billy Shears! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:12 am

Aldis wrote:
Umm, would you by any chance be talking about the timberjack? ^^

I myself am not sure but will trust your much more educated thoughts on the subject. Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One and Only Billy Shears!   The One and Only Billy Shears! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The One and Only Billy Shears!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fury of the Night Fury :: Welcome, Rules & Characters :: Coming & Going-
Jump to: