Fury of the Night Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury of the Night Fury

A How To Train Your Dragon RP roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>>Furnardan<<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Furnardan

Furnardan

>>Furnardan<< Empty
PostSubject: >>Furnardan<<   >>Furnardan<< I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:30 am

Greetings fellow HTTYD and Toothless lovers! I am looking forward to RPing with all of you! 8D

I am currently the admin of a literary Sonic RP, so you may certainly trust me to follow the literary rules for this RP, and go the extra mile even!

My nickname is always 'Furn' for others, though 'Furnie' would be just as nice. Wink

I have seen HTTYD 3 times now, drawn art of it and... bought... toys... to place on my desk with meh other collectibles... don't give those childish looks! It's not what you think! They're good for drawing art of the movie, good models to go by, ya know? =3 ... too bad every Wal-Mart in the world is out of the actually night fury figurine... :\

My viking character will most likely have a completely original and sarcastic name.. or Furnie... I'll take a minute to think it over I guess.

EDIT:: By the way, my avatar is someone(anyone, maby yourself?!) holding a fish cookie up to Toothless. You can find it on meh deviantart if you can't make out the image... I'll get a better avatar eventually...
Back to top Go down
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

>>Furnardan<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Furnardan<<   >>Furnardan<< I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Ah, I've seen and fave'd that on Da - you are really good at drawing toothless ^-^

hurr I wish they had a walmart over here so I could buy some HTTYD figurines 3<

Oh, and welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fotnf.darkbb.com
Dragonheart001

Dragonheart001

>>Furnardan<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Furnardan<<   >>Furnardan<< I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:11 pm

XD I wouldn't worry about the toy thing. I was considering getting one too Laughing

You are very good at drawing Toothless. I've drawn him a few times now, but I'm not that good at it. His anatomy is quite different than that of the other dragons I draw. (Mainly Spyro characters =3)

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

>>Furnardan<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Furnardan<<   >>Furnardan<< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>>Furnardan<<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fury of the Night Fury :: Welcome, Rules & Characters :: Coming & Going-
Jump to: