Fury of the Night Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury of the Night Fury

A How To Train Your Dragon RP roleplay Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
»Thorgrim

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Heya,
So, I was thinking over any suggestions for this forum, and three came into my head:
1) Why not open up a general discussion or chat forum? That way, members can chat about anything, and get to know each other better. It also let's everyone speak their mind over matters in a friendly environment.
2) Advertising - We all know that, for a forum to get more members, it needs to be advertised. I noticed this forum doesn't have an "Advertisement" subforum, which is a subforum where other people can post ads of their sites on ours, and then we go post our ads on theirs - this is helpful for spreading around the news of our site.
3) Affiliating. This is just like advertising, but a lot "closer". To affiliate with another site is to "join together" - almost as if making it part of a group of sites which are very similar. We could also open up an "Affiliation" subforum which serves the same purpose as the Advertisement subforum, but for affiliating rather than simple advertising.

Just, by the way, an HTTYD forum I just joined - this one - noticed this forum via a link I gave them, and wants to affiliate. I recommend we accept, so we can get in more members.

Thanks,
Thorgrim
Back to top Go down
Aldis
Admin
Aldis

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:40 am

You have some good ideas there, and I've been thinking about a few things to add, I was also thinking that something like a chat/general discussion would be a good thing to have.

I'm going to set to work to add all of your suggestions now!

P.S Thanks for the link to that site, both for your intended reason, and because I signed up there before and then lost the link.. heh ^^'
Back to top Go down
https://fotnf.darkbb.com

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fury of the Night Fury :: Suggestions :: Forum Suggestions and ideas.-
Jump to: